Diwali fashion for men is always something we look forward to covering. This year, it's all about kurta, patialas, churidars and Nehru jackets.
But the trick is, how to pair all of these into a good looking outfit. And that's where we come to help our guy friends out there. You don't have to worry at all. Sit back and scroll through. Just make sure you bookmark this article.
1. Paisley Print Kurta: This Diwali, try out a paisley print kurta paired with white cotton cigarette pants. You can amp up the look by adding juttis to it.
2. Nehru Kurta & Pathani Salwar Combo: There are 90% of chances that you already own a Nehru kurta. You may have brought to with matching pants for a wedding. How do you use it again? Well, drop the pants. Simple. Pair your Nehru kurta with a white pathani salwar. Add pocket square and wear juttis or velvet shoes.
3. The Chic Kurta: If you are not up for decking up this festive season, try out this simple and sophisticated lookbook. Wear your maxi kurta with white churidar pants. Fold your sleeves. Add a pair of tan Kolhapuri chappals. Boy! You're ready.
4. The Nehru Jacket: If you are looking forward to pepping up your outfit a bit, try this one.A white kurta and white churidar pants, pair it with a solid colour Nehru jacket. Don't forget the pocket square.
5. The Whole Black Look: If you want to shine like a star, try this lookbook. A black kurta and black salwar paired with printed juttis.
6. Kurta + Salwar Combo: Try out your old lengthy kurta with a black patitala salwar. Wear your leather boots or shoes on it.
7. The Bright Hues: Wear any bright satin kurta (orange or green) and pair it with beige or creamish pants.
8. Blue Jacket & White Separates: Pair your white kurta pyjama with an edgy long jacket. Amp up the look with tan juttis.