March was a great month for fashion. With Amazon India Fashion Week & Lakme Fashin Week Summer/ Resort both happening in the same month, the excitement rate had gone through the roof.
Fashion lovers cannot get any happier. Fashion was something this month. So let's have a look at the top 13 fashion moments that happened in March:
1. #BelieveItOrNot: Lakme Fashion Week & Amazon India Fashion Week In The Same Month!
Amazon India Fashion Week gave us a series of spectacular
collection. Take a look at your favourite designer collection here:
The ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort is still imparting brilliance. Stay tuned for the Grand Finale. Check out the Day 0, Day 1, and Day 2 collection here: LFW S/R 2016.
2. #OfPromotions: From Kapoor & Sons' Adorable Outfits To Ki & Ka's Fancy Ensembles, Promotional Fashion Did Not Disappoint Us.
3. Urmila Matondkar Got Hitched In A Lovely Manish Malhotra Lehenga
Take a good look at her lehenge here.
4. From Alia Bhatt's Bikini Cover To Malaika Arora's Boho Bride Look, Fashion Magazines Surprised Us Once Again.
Check out the top magazine cover shoots here.
5. We Found Out The Top Bikini Trends Of 2016!
6. Kangana Ranaut & Madhuri Dixit Looked Divine In Pink Sarees.
It was too hard to pick the best among them so we asked for your vote here.
7. Alia Bhatt Wore The Cutest Outfits In This Month
From peppy shoes to adorable dungarees, Alia taught us many
8. Revealed: Top 8 Bridal Lehengas From The Top-Notch Fashion Designers
Are you the bride-to-be? Take a look at it now.
9. Airport Fashion Got Hotter With Deepika & Kangana Sexy Airport Ensembles
10. Little Birdie Told Us That Paisley Will Rule Summer 2016
Read more on paisley prints.
11. #SweatshirtSisters: Kareena Kapoor & Karishma Kapoor Pulled Off The Sexiest Sweatshirts
12. We Discovered The Top Maxi Dresses This Summer
Check out top maxi trends here.
13. Best Summer Dresses Were Worn By Athiya Shetty & Kareena Kapoor
Take a look at their summer dresses here.
So what do you think of this wrap up? Let us know by commenting below.