Deepika Padukone has mastered the art of Indian fashion like no other fashionista of B-town. When it comes to sophisticated and chic Indian apparels, Deepika has swooned our hearts.
So today, in this piece, we are going to enlist the top 11 lehengas sported by Deepika Padukone. Also, you can take a handful of fashion tips from her lehenga lookbooks over the years for the coming Diwali season.
1. The Black Lehenga: Deepika walked for Manish Malhotra looking absolutely stunning in this black lehenga. A highly intricately designed lehenga skirt paired with ablouse. The blouse is accentuated with the additions of bishop sleeves.
2. The Cape Lehenga: We love how well the cape jacket suits the blue separates. Deepika paired a solid blue blouse and a lehenga skirt with a sweeping length white jacket. A quite offbeat take on traditional lehengas.
3. The Crop Top Lehenga: Deepi wore this Sabyasachi piece during an award show. The high neck crop top matched with a lehenga skirt is rather impressive to look at.
4. The Off-shoulder Lehenga: Deepika walked for Manish Malhotra in this beautiful red lehenga. The off-the-shoulderblouse paired with splendid lehenga skirt.
5. The White Lehenga: We fell in love with this lehenga instantly. She was sporting this Sabyasachi piece at one of the promotions of her movie.
6. The Beige Lehenga: Look how the beige see-through kurti is paired with a lace lehenga skirt. A simple and chic look.
7. The Asymmetric Lehenga: Deepika wore this gorgeous cream colored asymmetric kurti with a lehenga skirt. Steal hearts as usual.
8. The Anju Modi Lehenga: Deepika became the talk of the fashion blogs when she walked in this beautiful red lehenga by Anju Modi.
9. The Mirrorwork Lehenga: Deepika was also seen sporting a garba look. A mirrorwork choli paired with a net lehenga skirt.
10. The Multi-Colour Lehenga: Deepika wore this multi-toned lehenga. One of those pieces which brought the trend of crop top lehengas last season.
11. The Sheer Lehenga: Deepika was also seen sporting a delicate floral sheerlehenga. She looked jaw-dropping beautiful.