Sonam Kapoor, the fashionista, is good at many things. Dressing up, of course. But what she does the best is the hairdos. She knows how to wear her hair with which outfit.
How many of us can do that, really? She has given us thousands and thousands of hairstyle options for Indian wears. So shoo away the boring open hair drama and follow Sonam's lead.
In this piece, you'll get 13 hairstyles that you can totally wear on lehengas, sarees or kurtis like it's no big deal. Check it out and let us know which one is your favourite.
1. Upturn Updo hair: Center-parted hair with a little twirl sideways tied into a bun. Worn with a saree.
2. Side-Partition: Side-parted hair neatly pinned into a bun.
3. Center-parted bun: Center-parted tight bun enhanced with a maang tikka.
4. Braided hair: Braided hair twisted into a loose bun.
5. Braided bun: Braided bun worn with a high neck blouse and lehenga skirt.
6. Gajra Addition: Twisted hair tied in a bun. Accentuated with gajra. Wore over a silk saree.
7. Center-parted bun: Center-parted bun worn with a cotton saree.
8. Braided hair, again: Braided hair rolled into a bun. Worn with a printed kurti.
9. Braided hair with gajra: Braided hair with gajra worn with a Sabyasachi saree.
10. Sideways bun: Free fall wavy hair pinned into a bun. Worn with a sleek chiffon saree.
11. Twisted open hair: Twisted open hair worn with a saree.
12. Pleated hair: Sideways pleated hair worn with a lehenga.
13. Braided open hair: Braided open hair amped up with a maang tikka worn with a printed saree.
So liked any of these? I'm sure you're definitely going to try at least one of the above the coming wedding season.