Care to know what is the next trend that is taking over Bollywood? It's the cold-shoulder trend. The off-shoulder trend is quite popular among the Bollywood divas these days.
In this piece, we offer the top 13 off-shoulder looks sported by the Bollywood divas. Take a look, sit back and start carrying the trend off because honey, you'll miss this out...
1. Esha Gupta was seen wearing this ultra-cool striped off-shoulder top. She cleverly paired it with light blue skinnies. The top added a dramatic look with its flamboyant truffles.
2. Katrina Kaif gave a cold shoulder with a little red dress. Baar Baar Dekho actress flaunted her clavicles in this quarter- sleeved chic red dress.
3. Deepika Padukone knew how to flaunt this new trend in the most sultry hot way possible. Miss Mastani looked ravishing in this white off-shoulder dress. She finished the look with white pumps.
4. Jacqueline Fernandez embraced her school-girl-self and rocked this new trend in an off-shoulder denim dress. The actress paired the look with flat sandals.
5. The fashion icon Sonam Kapoor could never go simple. She donned a simple white off-shoulder top with a pair of white culottes. Offbeat, much?
6. Kajal Agarwal lightened the mood with her white off-shoulder and printed skirt. The actress added a quirky hairdo to this look.
7. Priyanka Chopra, the fashion aficionado, wore an offbeat off-shoulder top. She paired her top with striped pants. She finished the look with a black choker.
8. Anushka Sharma looked adorable in her printed off-shoulder dress. The extravagantbishop sleeves added a bit of unconventional attitude to the dress' outlook.
9. Diana Penty kept it basic with a white off-shoulder top with spaghetti straps. She fashioned it with blue denim jeans.
10. VJ Anusha added a hippie charm to the cold shoulder trend. She wore a white off-shoulder dress with golden gladiators.
11. Kriti Sanon did a Buddhist version. She wore a maxi off-shoulder cotton dress.
12. Deepika Padukone wore the trend twice. The second time with a printed blue shirt dress. She flaunted her clavicles quite conspicuously.
13. Aditi Rao landed a chic look with an off-shoulder white top. The top flared with voluminous sleeves. The actress tucked in the top and added a pair of white sneakers.
Well, we had a good dose of cold shoulder today. Didn't we? So girls, when are you planning to give a cold shoulder? Let us know by commenting below.