The 7-day festive affair of Ganesh Chaturthi has begun. We are catching a lot of celebrities attending or hosting a pooja. There is no way we are not going to cover their outfits over here.
Many attended Salman Khan's Ganpati pooja while other we were caught on Instagram posting their pictures with Ganpati. This has given us a huge change to cover what it is going to be like in the coming festive season.
This time, not only Shilpa Shetty but likes of Aditi Rao and Elli Avaram were seen attending Ganpati pooja in Indian ensembles. Take a look...
1. Aditi Rao Hydari wore a white lehenga by Sukriti Aakriti. Aditi attended a Ganpati pooja in this beautiful white anarkalilehenga. The actress paired this simple lehenga with silver earrings.
2. Shilpa Shetty was seen outside her house dancing to the beats of Ganpati song in a printed red kurta. She paired her red kurta with a whitepatialasalwar. The diva finished the look with juttis and a sheer dupatta.
3. VJ Anusha surprised with her desi look and blonde hair. The VJ was spotted wearing a pink cotton kurta with beige pants when she was attending a Ganpati pooja.
4. Helen was seen at her house celebrating Ganpati visarjan with her sons Salman, Arbaaz and others. The actress chose to wear a brick orange maxi satin kurta with matching pants. She added a silk dupatta to the look.
5. Also, spotted at the same venue, her daughter Arpita Khan. Arpita wore a blush pink suit which was embellished with white thread work.
6. Elli Avaram attended Ganpati pooja at Salman Khan's house. She chose to wear a purple anarkali suit for the evening.
7. Dia Mirza was also seen hopping Ganpati poojas. She wore a piece from the label Payal Khandwala.
8. Sophie attended Ganpati pooja at Salman Khan's house wearing an Indian red maxi dress. She added the effect printed dupatta and a gajra to this ensemble.
9. Divyanka & Anita wore same colours at a friend's ganpati poojan...
10. Karishma Tanna wore a printed bluish suit for Ganpati pooja at her house...
11. Shilpa Shetty was seen in another outfit, posing next to her Ganpati. She chose to wear a light saree from the label Masaba.
12. Amrita Arora wore a pink kurta with floral print pants for Ganpati pooja at Salman Khan's house.
13. Sonakshi Sinha looked lovely in a floral print kurta for Ganpati pooja at a friend's house.