It's easier to shop for clothes but it is equally hard to shop for their matching footwears. Especially, when you're shopping for Indian clothes. You have to be detailed, fancy, gaudy, blingy and something that can go with everything. And that includes not only salwar kamees but also your jeans, lehengas, etc.
We know how hard it can get to selecting footwears to match your salwar kameez. And that is why, in this piece, we are going to list 5 Indian footwears that you can flaunt with your salwar kameez and used for the longest time. Now no more shopping blues!
1. Solid Gold Pumps: If you have metallic gold pumps, then you are set for all the emergency fashion calls. And by that we mean, you always have something to wear on your Indian suits. Our everyday wears are dominated by western outfits and there is very little space for the Indian clothes.
It's only during weddings and festivals we pay heed to our Indian outfits. And that is why we always miss on buying a pair of footwears that can go with your regular ethnic salwar kameez. Solid gold pumps will go will all kinds of Indian outfits except silver. Wear it with gaudy suits or everyday cotton suits.
2. Gota Kolhapuris: These can go with your basics jeans and tees and also, salwar kameez. Get metallic gold and silver anarkalis to amp the look of your suit. Don't forget to put a nice red nail paint. Or, better get a pedicure.
3. Embellished Chappals: You can totally flaunt these during festivals and wedding. If you have a heavy anarkali to wear, then buy a stone-studded chappal. This will be your long investment so research thoroughly. Take your time and then buy. If you buy the right pair, it can go with almost all outfits.
4. Kolhapuris With Pom Pom: These kolhapuris are very soft tones and mostly worn on everyday wears. If you're one of those who wear cotton suits every day then you can go for these. These are perfect for everyday cotton salwar kameez.
5. Mojris: These are trending this wedding season. If you're tired of kolhapuris and chappals then go for something different. Try embellished mojris. You can even try the plain ones. A lot of online stores even customize the mojris for you.
So guys now you have ample of options to wear your salwar kameez with. Go ahead and start shopping.