The South Indian heartthrob Kajal Aggarwal has given us some major fashion goals over the last two months. The lovely-eyed diva has taken over western ensembles like it's no big deal. From Indian lehenga cholis to cold shoulder tops, Kajal has rocked every lookbook.
And there is no way we are going to miss covering her gorgeous lookbooks. Now, sit back, relax and scroll through the lookbooks of your favourite South Indian fashionista.
1. The Cold Shoulder Trend: Kajal was seen flaunting the seasonal trend: shoulder cutouts. She wore a white high-necked top with flared sleeves. She neatly tucked in the top in black wide-legged pants.
2. The College Girl Charm: Kajal rocked a flirty polka dot dress with waist cutouts. The asymmetric skirt was blending well with high neck top. Kajal paired this look with white sneakers.
3. The Flirty Look: Kajal looked lovely in a maroon lace top paired with a bubble skirt. She matched this ensemble with a pair of black ankle straps.
4. In Pankaj & Nidhi: Kajal rocked the Pankaj & Nidhi white lace dress and looked seriously lethal.
5. Travel Style: Kajal matched her white bell sleeves top with a pair of blue skinnies. She amped up the look with white sneakers.
6. In Bhumika Sharma: Kajal looked jaw-droppingly beautiful in this ethnic ensemble.
7. In Anita Dongre: Kajal rocked a blue Anita Dongre lehenga for a photoshoot.
8. In Rahul Mishra: Kajal was seen sporting a white Rahul Mishra coat dress. She paired it with edgy sandals and kept her hair sleek.
9. In Rimple & Harpreet Narula: Kajal did a Punjabi lookbook by opting for a beautiful white suit.