Bell pepper salad is amazing and delicious. A dish full of bell peppers, some other vegetables and mayonnaise adds both to your taste palate along with satisfying the nutrient requirements of your body. Combine your favorite vegetables and form a vegetarian salad that can adequately satisfy your appetite. A bell pepper salad is amazing when served with a dressing and is ideal for the taste buds of both children and adults.
A cold salad recipe is fabulous in any season. Cold salad is
filling and you can include it in your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Prepare a cold salad for any of the parties at home and find how it
earns you appreciations.
A cold bell pepper salad can either be vegetarian or non vegetarian depending upon your preferences. The main ingredients of the cold salad recipe that we are going to give you are cabbage, bell peppers and mayonnaise. It is actually a Chinese recipe for a bell pepper salad.
Here is the bell pepper salad recipe for you.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- Lemon Jelly- 1 small bottle
- Cabbage- 1 (finely chopped)
- Red Bell Pepper- 1 (finely chopped)
- Yellow Bell Pepper- 1 (finely chopped)
- Capsicum- 1 (finely chopped)
- Celery- 2-3 (finely chopped)
- Cucumber-2 (finely sliced)
- Pineapple- 1½ -2 (finely sliced)
- Black Olives- 8-10
- Mayonnaise- 1 cup
- Soya sauce- 1-2tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup- 1tbsp
- Vinegar- 2tbsp
- Carrots- 1 (finely chopped)
- Black Pepper 1-2tbsp
- Salt- To taste
- Take the lemon jelly and pour it in a non stick pan.
- Keep the pan over a gas oven and let it melt over a high flame.
- After the jelly gets melts; keep it aside in a bowl.
- Now mix the cabbage, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, capsicum, celery and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, soya sauce and vinegar into the mixture and stir well.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and let it stay for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- This will help the vegetables marinate well with the mixture.
- Then add the pineapple slices and black olives into the mixture and mix well.
- Now add the lemon jelly to it.
- Sprinkle the pepper and salt on the entire mixture. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Keep the bowl full of salad in the refrigerator.
- Take out the cold salad just before serving (at least an hour later)
- Garnish it with the finely chopped carrots.
- Your bell pepper salad is ready to sizzle everyone's taste buds.
Once you taste it, this cold salad recipe is sure to be added in the list of your favourites. Moreover this Chinese recipe is an outstanding menu option to be prepared on any special occasion.