Sweet Potato And Spinach Benefits: The sweet
tuber is rich in vitamins, fiber and antioxidants. Very beneficial
for low blood pressure and diabetic patients.
The green leafy vegetables contains iron, magnesium, vitamins, folate, potassium and phosphorus. It is loaded with flavonoids that prevent cancer.
Sweet Potato Spinach Fry Recipe (Special Aloo Palak Recipe)
- 2-3 sweet potatoes (made pieces and par boiled)
- 1 bowl spinach (finely chopped)
- 2-3 green chillies (halved)
- ' tsp garam masala
- ' tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp aamchur powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp butter (unsalted)
Side Dish Preparation:
1. Fry the chopped spinach leaves dry or with little butter. Add the boiled sweet potatoes and mix well.
2. Cook with little water until the leaves change colour.
3. Add chilli powder, garam masala, aamchur powder and salt. Mix well.
4. Fry mustard seeds in a separate pan and season the side dish. Serve immediately.
Tasty and tangy sweet potato spinach fry is ready.
The spicy side dish serves 2.