We need food to sustain in life and carry out our everyday activities; and, at times, that's the only thing that gives us all the energy and enthusiasm for the rest of the day.
And when we know our loved ones are preparing something delicious for us, we just can't wait to get our hands on it, isn't it?
And especially if that special dish contains paneer, we're sure you'll keep looking at the clock for your lunch/dinner time to finish your favourite dish. Any recipes that are prepared with paneer taste simply good and heavenly.
Also Read: 10 Delicious Indian Recipes for Paneer
So, we give you another reason to love paneer, and that is why today we've shared with you a special chilli paneer gravy recipe.
The procedure takes about half an hour, but it's definitely
worth the wait! This gravy tastes best when had with roti or butter
kulcha to experience that rich taste of the paneer gravy.
So, don't waste anymore time and have a look at this easy recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 30 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Paneer - 500 g (2 cups)
- Green chillies - 5 to 6
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Rice flour - 1 teaspoon
- Cornflour - 2 tablespoons
- Red chilli sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Tomato puree - 1 cup
- Onions - 1 cup
- Green capsicum - 1/2 cup
- Ginger - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic - 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
Method of Preparation:
- Take a small bowl and to that add the rice flour, garam masala, salt and water.
- Mix all the ingredients well and later add the paneer cubes to it. Mix everything well.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a pan.
- Once it has heated up, add the paneer cubes to the oil.
- Fry them until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Later, transfer the paneer cubes into a bowl.
- Now, take another pan.
- Add oil and once it has heated up, add the chopped onions, tomato puree and capsicum.
- Fry them well.
- Now, add ginger and garlic and saute them well.
- After five to ten minutes, add the fried paneer cubes to the pan.
- Add salt and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now, add some lemon juice on top of the gravy.
- Garnish with some coriander strands and serve it hot with roti once done.
Prepare this delicious dish and let us know your feedback.