Have you ever tried making roasted cauliflower at your home? Well it is a tasty and delicious vegetarian recipe that you can easily make without investing much time. This cauliflower recipe is extremely palatable to even the most rigid non-vegetarians.
There is a wonderful undercurrent of flavours in a roasted cauliflower. You get a taste of all the exotic aromas of the spices in this cauliflower recipe. The spices used in this roasted vegetables recipe like ginger, cumin turmetric and garam masala have a dominating flavour. And both the spices and the cauliflower make a sizzling combination. Moreover it is a low calorie cauliflower recipe most apt for people who do not want to increase their calorie intake. Here we will give you a microwave recipe of the roasted cauliflower.
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe.
Preparation Time: 1hour
- Ghee- 2-3tbsp
- Cauliflower- 1(medium sized separated into florets)
- Yoghurt- 1cup
- Green Chilli Paste-1tbsp
- Ginger Paste- 1tbsp
- Cumin Powder- 1tbsp
- Garam Masala- ½ tbsp
- Turmeric Powder- 1tbsp
- Vegetable Oil- 1tbsp
- Sugar- 1tsp
- Onions- 1cup (finely chopped)
- Coriander- 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Salt- To taste
For The Roasted Cauliflower
- Take a large casserole dish and apply the ghee onto its sides.
- Preheat the oven at 450 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Now take the cauliflower florets in a big bowl and mix the yoghurt, green chilli paste, ginger paste, cumin powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, sugar, vegetable oil and some salt into it.
- Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Now put the cauliflower florets in the greased casserole pan and bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Your roasted cauliflower florets are now be well cooked and ready to be savoured.
For The Serving
- Take the cauliflower florets out of the oven and place them on 4 plates.
- Now garnish it with the chopped onions and coriander leaves.
- Serve this cauliflower recipe hot.
Make this roasted vegetables recipe at home to give a filling meal to your near and dear ones. You can use this cauliflower recipe in your starters as well as main course. This is a rather dry and not a gravy roasted vegetables recipe.