With the heart shaped rotis and kulchas, the red hot gravies can make the candle light dinner very Indian and special. So what if your husband doesn't like vegetables, he will be a big fan of potatoes. Today, we shall share a secret valentine day food called the spicy potato gravy that tastes awesome when hot. Take a look.
Spicy Potato Gravy Recipe
- 2-3 potatoes (sliced thin with the peel)
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp kasoori methi powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Pinch of pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp tamarind juice
- Salt to taste
Vegetarian Recipe Preparation:
1. Fry the potato slices in oil and allow the oil to drain.
2. In a separate pan, add little oil (about 3-4 tsps) and combine all the ingredients listed above.
3. Bake the fried potato slices in the masala for about 7-8 minutes. Tasty potato gravy is ready.
You can also replace potato slices with chopped cauliflower or raw banana slices. A little less oil and the spicy side dish can be excellent starters with drink.
The spicy vegetarian recipe can be relished with boiled rice, bread toast or chapati.