Spicy Potato Gravy Recipe
- 2-3 potatoes (sliced thin with the peel)
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp kasoori methi powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Pinch of pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp tamarind juice
- Salt to taste
Vegetarian Recipe Preparation:
1. Fry the potato slices in oil and allow the oil to drain.
2. In a separate pan, add little oil (about 3-4 tsps) and combine all the ingredients listed above.
3. Bake the fried potato slices in the masala for about 7-8 minutes. Tasty potato gravy is ready.
You can also replace potato slices with chopped cauliflower or raw banana slices. A little less oil and the spicy side dish can be excellent starters with drink.
The spicy vegetarian recipe can be relished with boiled rice, bread toast or chapati.