The ingredients for one of this most popular and exceptional paneer recipes is given below.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- Paneer (cottage cheese)- 500gms
- Butter- 100gms
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 ½ tbsp
- Onions- 2 (paste)
- Tomato Puree- ¾ cup
- Chilli Powder- 1tbsp
- Garam Masala- 1 ½ tbsp
- Cream- 1 cup
- Coriander- 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Salt- To taste
- Take the paneer and cut it into small cubes using a knife.
- Take a medium sized frying pan and place it over an oven. Add 3-4tbsp of butter to the pan and let it melt.
- Now take the paneer pieces and fry them in the butter over a low flame.
- Strain the extra butter and keep the paneer pieces aside after they turn slightly yellowish.
- Add 2-3tbsp of butter into the same pan.
- Now add the onion paste and ginger garlic paste into it. Saute well for 4-5 minutes over a medium flame.
- Add the tomato puree into it now and again saute the whole mixture for 2-3 minutes over a medium flame.
- Sprinkle chilli powder, garam masala, sugar and some salt into the pan and stir well.
- Add the paneer pieces and 1 ½ cup of water into it. Stir well.
- Put it on a low flame and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Now add the cream and stir the butter paneer well for another 2-3 minutes.
- Your butter paneer masala is now ready to be served.
- Pour the butter paneer into 4 medium sized bowls.
- Add chopped coriander on the top of each serving.
- Serve your butter paneer hot.
This delicious butter paneer recipe will surely earn a lot of appreciations for your cooking.