The mango season has arrived and it's time to prepare some really tasty and tangy recipes with the ever famous fruit. The raw mango recipes are specially just amazing, don't never miss out to taste them this season.
The all-time favourite recipe made from raw mangoes are the pickles and the tangy drinks. So today, we shall share with you a recipe on how to prepare a raw mango rice recipe. This is an easy and the most tastiest dish that you might have ever had.
Also Read: Tasty And Tangy Mango Pachadi Recipe
This dish can be served for breakfast or you could also carry it for lunch to office. The tangy raw mango recipe tastes just superb with some fried chillies and mango pickles. This recipe is quite famous in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
The raw mango rice recipe is surely prepared during the mango season at least once in a week in these parts of the country. So, read the recipe to know how to prepare the raw mango rice.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Raw Mango - 1
- Cooked Rice - 1 Bowl
- Green Chillies - 5 to 6
- Mustard Seeds - 1/4th Teaspoon
- Turmeric - 1/4th Teaspoon
- Groundnuts - 1/2 cup
- Curry Leaves - 8 to 10
- Coriander Strands - 8 to 10 (finely chopped)
Also Read: Yummy Raw Mango Curry Recipe
- Take the raw mango and neatly wash it under running water.
- Peel the skin of the mango using a peeler.
- Now, grate the mango.
- Transfer this to a bowl.
- Take a pan and add oil, once the oil has heated, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and groundnuts. Saute them well.
- Then add the grated raw mango. Saute the ingredients well.
- Now, add the cooked rice and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- To garnish, add some coriander strands.
Serve the tangy mango rice recipe with some fried chillies.
Try the simple tangy rice recipe today and let us know your feedback.