If your mom or sister is preparing the same old boring masala dosa recipe which is available in almost all the Indian restaurants around the globe, then suggest her this unique dosa recipe which is tasty, low in calories than masala dosa and most importantly healthy. Our special recipe for the day is the neer dosa recipe which is a famous coastal food that is relished with a spicy tomato chutney or fish curry. Take a look at how to prepare the tasty neer dosa recipe.
Neer Dosa Recipe -
1. 2 cups rice (washed and soaked overnight)
2. 1 cup fresh coconut (grated)
3. 1 tsp cumin seeds
4. Salt to taste
5. Oil for frying
6. Water for grinding
1. Grind the soaked rice and coconut into a fine batter (add water to the batter to get milk consistency). Set aside for an hour.
2. Add cumin seeds, salt and a teaspoon of oil and mix well.
3. Heat the pan on medium flame and spread the batter all over the pan (Pancake shape).
4. You can also tilt the pan in all directions to allow batter to spread thinly.
5. Add oil to the pan and cook for a minute. Do not have to flip the dosa as it is already baked. Fold the dosa and serve hot. Tasty neer dosa ready to serve.
Enjoy the yummy neer dosa with tomato chutney or coconut chutney. Also share the healthy recipe with friends.