Rotis, chapathis or butter kulchas can never be complete without a tasty gravy. Gravies add an extra taste to the rotis and they also give a wonderful taste to your taste buds too.
So, today we are sharing with you the recipe for vegetable navaratna kurma. As the name suggests, we shall use 9 different vegetables to prepare this gravy.
We often have navaratna vegetable kurma in restaurants. But, today you can prepare this right at home. This is a very healthy and rich gravy. Rich foods such as raisins, cashews, vegetables such as beans, carrots, peas, cauliflowers, tomatoes, and many more go into the preparation of this dish.
Prepare this delicious and rich navaratna vegetablekurma today, and make your day special.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preperation time - 20 minutes
- Beans - 1 cup (boiled)
- Carrot - 1 cup (boiled )
- Peas - 1 cup (boiled )
- Tomatoes - 2 cups
- Onions - 2 cups
- Cauliflower - 1 cup (boiled )
- Pineapple - 1 cup
- Potatoes - 1 cup (boiled )
- Red Capsicum - 1 cup
- Cashew - 1 cup
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric - 1/4th teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dhanya Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli Powder - 2 teaspoons
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Pineapple Juice - 1 cup
- Cream - 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan add oil. After it has heated add cumin seeds, onions, tomatoes, garlic and fry it.
- Transfer this to a mixy jar and then add cashew and a little
- Grind it to make a smooth paste. Keep the mixture
- In another pan, add oil, once it is heated add cumin seeds,
garam masala, chilli powder, dhanya powder and turmeric.
- Saute it well. Then one by one add the onions, tomatoes,
capcisum, pineapple, peas, carrots, beans, potatoes, raisins,
- Add a little water and mix them well. Now add the grinded
mixture to the pan.
- Top it with the pineapple juice and mix them well.
- Add salt and saute it well.
- Add the cream on top of the gravy.
- Now your delicious vegetable navaratna kurma is ready to
- Try this wonderful recipe and give us your feedback.