Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 4 large red tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 onion (diced and minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped finely, minced)
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro/coriander (chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded, minced fine)
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- salt according to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Store in an air tight glass container and refrigerate for 1 hour. Tasty tomato salsa sauce is ready.
Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with hot hot potato chips, toasted bread, french fries or even cutlets. The tomato recipe can be preserved fresh for nearly 8 hours (without refrigeration).