Sandwich is an all time favourite breakfast recipe. You can use bread with a variety of ingredients such as cheese, butter for flavour or add vegetables to make a filling breakfast. If you love to eat bread sandwich either at breakfast or as an evening snack, check out the rainbow sandwich recipe, a twist in the toast.
Rainbow sandwich recipe: (Serves 1)
- Bread slices- 4
- Cheese slice- 1
- Tomato ketchup
- Coriander chutney
- Black pepper powder
Directions to make rainbow sandwich:
- Cut the corner of bread slice with a knife.
- Apply butter on one slice. Sprinkle little salt and black pepper and place the cheese slice over it.
- Grease tomato ketchup on the other bread slice.
- Add coriander chutney on the third bread slice.
- Now add the tomato ketchup and the chutney slice to the cheese bread slices.
- Now grill the bread set for few seconds so that the cheese melts.
Serve hot with wafers.