Many of us want to have healthy food as opposed to a heavy breakfast. Likewise, everyone knows that the key to a healthy life is having breakfast at the right time. In order to have a good breakfast, you should include all kinds of nutrients in the food you prepare for the breakfast. Having a healthy breakfast definitely makes you feel energetic and keeps you active all day.Pancakes like green peas pancake provides all the nutritional benefits for a healthy body.
Eating nutritious food at the right time gives you good health and also keeps your weight under check. Green peas pancake, is a light breakfast which is very easy to prepare and is good for people who are on a diet. Green peas pancakes is an ideal morning snack which boosts up high folic acid and fibre. These nutritional values makes green peas pancakes one of the most sought out breakfast recipes for people who are health conscious.
Green peas- 3/4 cup (boiled)
Rice flour- 1/2 cup
Besan- 1/2 cup
Turmeric powder- 1/4tsp
Green chillies- 1tbsp (finely chopped)
Oil- 2tsp (for greasing and cooking)
Low-fat paneer- 1/4 cup (grated)
Carrot- 1/2 cup (grated)
Medium tomatoes- 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
salt- as per taste
1. Grind the green peas in a blender to get a coarse paste, using very little water.
2. Transfer the paste to a bowl; add the rice flour, besan, turmeric powder, green chillies, salt and water (as required) and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
3. Heat a tava and grease it lightly with oil.
4. Pour a half spoon of the batter on the tava and spread it.
5. Sprinkle a little paneer, carrots and tomatoes over it and smea oil along the edges of the pancake.
6. When cooked on one side, turn it over and cook on the other side for a few seconds.
7. Repeat for the remaining batter and make delicious green peas pancakes.
Your green peas pancakes are ready. You can relish this nutritious breakfast with a glass of orange juice.