Eggs, sandwich and poha, we have tried it all for a quick breakfast. But none of these breakfast recipes seem to be quick enough to fit into your busy schedule? Well we might just have the perfect breakfast recipe for you and it is a fruit wrap. It is guaranteed that a fruit wrap cannot take you anything more than 10 minutes to prepare.
When you are really rushed and still don't want to miss out on the morning meal, just rustle up this quick breakfast for yourself. You can use whatever fruits are available in your house. Try to use at least 3-4 types of fruits for this breakfast recipe. Over here, we have used the commonest fruits to make a fruit wrap. But if you do not like the fruit ingredients that we have used, choose your own.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Roti- 2
- Apple- 1/2 (cut into small pieces)
- Grapes- 5
- Pomegranate (seeded)- 2tbsp
- Pear- 1/2 (cut into small pieces)
- Banana- 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Mayonnaise- 1tbsp
- Chaat masala- 1/2tsp
- Most families have some leftover rotis from the previous night. But if you are not likely to have any, you can buy readymade rotis and stock up your kitchen.
- Chop the fruits properly.
- For fruits that have to be seeded like pomegranate. Do not seed the whole fruit. You need just a handful.
- Take all the fruits in a mixing bowl. Add chaat masala and mix nicely.
- Apply mayonnaise on the rotis. Sprinkle some salt on it.
- Now spread 2-3tbsp of the fruit mixture on each roti.
- Roll up the roti and eat.
You can also add some mint or basil leaves to the fruit wrap to add some flavour.