The best part about this healthy cheese recipe is that it is a an Indian microwave recipe too. So you can use this as a kids food idea and also be save your time. The fact that cheese cornflakes is an Indian microwave recipe ensures that the food your kids eat is healthy and you are not overworked while preparing it. This is the perfect combination of the two.
Ingredients For Cheese Cornflakes:
1. Cornflakes 1 cup
2. Cheese 3 cubes
3. Almonds 10
4. Butter 1 tablespoon
5. Green chillies 2 (chopped finely)
6. Oregano 1 teaspoon
7. Pepper 1 teaspoon
8. Coriander leaves (chopped finely)
9. Sauce of your choice
10. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Cheese Cornflakes:
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minutes at maximum power in a microwavable bowl.
- You have to soak the almonds a night in advance. Peel the almonds and cut them into small pieces.
- Put the sliced almonds into the butter and microwave on full power for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix cornflakes with the spices; pepper, oregano and chopped green chillies and pour it into the bowl. Mix it well with the buttered almonds.
- Now grate the cheese cubes over this mixture and sprinkle salt.
- Microwave it at full power for 2 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
You can serve Cheese Cornflakes with any sauce of your choice but for kids tomato ketchup us highly recommended. This cornflakes recipe combines the goodness of milk in the high protein form of cheese with the fibre content of the cereals.