Apple oats porridge recipe:
- Oat bran- 1½ cup
- Apple, peeled and chopped finely- 1
- Raisins- ½ cup
- Maple syrup- 2tbsp
- Cinnamon- ½tsp
Directions to make apple oats porridge:
- Heat water in a pan and bring it to boil. Add oat bran and stir.
- Let the oats cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Take the pan off flame and add apple, raisins, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir for a minute so that the apple pieces become tender and soft. Let it stand for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
Apple oats porridge is ready. Serve it hot. You can also pour in hot milk to make it like a soup. Few people do not like to have thick paste in the morning. So, add ¼ cup milk and stir well. You can also add other nuts such as almonds, cashews or walnuts to it. Strawberries on the top can make the recipe look lip smacking!