The most difficult task for mothers is to feed their kids. And almost every mother would agree with this statement.
You would have tried many tricks to make your kid eat those small rotis or dosas. We know the pain and how it feels when your kids bring back their lunch boxes unemptied.
So, here's some relief for all of you, as we have an easy and delicious chocolate paratha recipe that your kids will surely finish at one go! As mentioned, the main ingredient is chocolate and we all know that kids love to munch on some chocolate often.
Also Read: Paratha Recipes For A Vegetarian Breakfast
This is a simple procedure which tastes really good. Also, it is one of the best ways to make your kids eat healthy food. Most parents believe that chocolate may spoil the teeth of their children.
However, chocolate has many health benefits when consumed occasionally.
So, why wait, have a look at how to prepare this simple and tasty chocolate paratha recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Chocolate paste - 1 cup
- Atta - 3 cups
Also Read: 12 Kid-Friendly Recipes
- Take a bowl, add atta (wheat flour), salt and water.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make it into a soft dough.
- Take a small portion from the dough and knead it well.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin and then spread the chocolate paste at the centre of the dough.
- Cover the dough from all sides and roll it again.
- Meanwhile, place a pan on the stove and once hot, cook the paratha on it.
- Spread oil on each side of the paratha.
- Cook it until it turns reddish brown in colour.
Serve this delicious chocolate paratha to your family and give us your feedback.