You all love noodles, right? Children are particularly fond of noodles, as it takes lesser time to be cooked and tastes yummy too. So, today we thought of sharing this Schewan noodles recipe with you all, have a look.
Actually, Schezwan is a province of China where people love to eat spicy food. They use red chillies, garlic and several other spices to make their recipes hot and spicy. Therefore, the dishes from the Schezwan province are favourites to Indians as well, because of all the spice added to them.
You can make it at dinner and enjoy it with your family. You can even prepare it on weekends and have a party with your friends. With simple ingredients, you can prepare this yummy dish at home. So, check out the recipe and do try it at home.
Serves - 2
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Oil - ½ a cup
2. Kashmiri Red Chillies - 7 to 8 (chopped)
3. Garlic - 1 tbsp (chopped)
4. Cabbage - ¾th cup (shredded)
5. Capsicum - ¾th cup (juliennes)
6. Carrots - ¾th cup (thinly sliced)
7. Bean Sprouts - ¾th cup
8. Salt to taste
9. Boiled Noodles - 2 cups
10. Schezwan Sauce - ½ a cup
11. Chilli Oil - 1 tbsp
For The Chilli Oil:
1. Take oil in a pan and heat it. Add chilli pieces into it and immediately cover the pan.
2. Now, put off the gas oven and you can hear the chillies spluttering in the oil. Pour it in a bowl and keep it aside.
For The Noodles:
1. Now, you should take another non-stick pan and add oil in it. In the Schezwan recipes, you will need a lot of oil. About 3 tbsp of oil for this recipe will be enough.
2. Heat it well and add all the vegetables into it. Sauté everything well. Add salt.
3. Mix everything well. Now, add the pre-cooked noodles into the veggies.
4. Stir it well and add some Schezwan sauce to make it more tangy and spicy.
5. Then, mix all the ingredients well and add salt as per taste. Add 2-3 tbsp of chilli oil that you have prepared beforehand. Stir well.
6. Your Schezwan noodles is ready to be served.
You can have it as it is or make side dishes like Cantonese chicken. You can use any vegetables to make it more tastier. So, try this at home and give us your feedback.