Chicken is a one such food that non-vegetarians crave to eat all the time. It tastes best when presented as a main course dish or as a side dish.
However, chicken tastes best when it is served as a side dish with rice. So, today, we shall share with you the yummy recipe of spicy onion chicken gravy that tastes best with Biryani.
Also Read: Roasted Chicken Lemon Rice Recipe
This recipe is a very spicy and tasty recipe and it's surely going to be a treat to all the chicken lovers. You can prepare this recipe when you invite guests, as we always believe in serving the best foods to our guests.
So, take a look at how to prepare the spicy onion chicken recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 20 minutes
- Chicken - 500 g
- Onions - 2 cups (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes - 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 teaspoonGreen Chillies - 5 to 6
- Curds - 1 cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a pan and add oil.
- To this, add onions and fry it until it turns reddish brown in colour.
- Add a little water to the pan.
- After five to ten minutes, add the tomatoes, ginger & garlic paste and green chillies.
- Let it cook for about ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, take another pan to shallow fry the chicken pieces.
- Neatly wash the chicken and shallow fry the pieces in the pan.
- Now, transfer the fried chicken pieces to the previous pan, which has the other ingredients in it.
- Add a little amount of water, so that the chicken is mixed well with all the other ingredients.
- Now, add curds, red chilli powder and saute them well.
- Let the chicken cook until the gravy becomes thick.
Do prepare this tasty onion chicken gravy recipe and let us know your feedback.