Banana bliss is one of the most wonderful and mouth watering dessert recipes. It is one of the simplest frozen desserts that you can simply prepare in your home. You need some ripe bananas, vanilla essence, jelly, ice cream, chocolate sauce and dry fruits for making this dessert. Banana desserts are very popular due to the wonderful flavour of the fruit. You can make your kids taste the goodness of a banana with a dessert as such.
This is a frozen banana dessert as we will use ice creams in the recipe and serve it cold. A banana bliss not only tastes good but looks even better. A banana bliss is one of the tastiest dessert recipes. You can try making a banana dessert on any plain day. A banana bliss requires no cooking. You just have to add the ingredients well and decorate them the right way for a perfect banana dessert. Here is the recipe to prepare banana bliss.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Ripe Bananas- 2
- Vanilla Essence- 2-3tsp
- Strawberry Jelly- 2 cups
- Ice Cream- 2-3 scoops ( all of different flavours)
- Custard Cream- 1 cup
- Chocolate Sauce- 1 cup
- Dry Fruits- ½ cup
- Cherries- 5-6
- Black Grapes- 10-12
- Take an elongated flat plate made of glass. Smear the bananas with the vanilla essence. Now place the two bananas on the two corners of the plate.
- Now place the 2-3 scoops of ice cream in between the two bananas on the plate. You can ideally choose vanilla, chocolate and mint for the purpose. This will give a gush of colours to the plate and at the same time enhance the flavours also.
- Take the custard cream and gently pour on the top of the ice cream scoops. Spread the chocolate sauce all over the dessert forming fine lines.
- Season with dry fruits all over. Stuff the cherries and the black grapes on the sides or top of the banana dessert. Let it refrigerate for an hour and then bring it out.
- Your banana bliss is now ready to be served and savoured.
Serve one of the tastiest frozen desserts to your guests or family members and enjoy this dessert.