Mangoes, the King of all fruits adds taste to any dish. The summer fruit can be used to make several recipes but the juicy fruit is best for making desserts, juices/shakes and salads. As it is summer, it is time to use this delicious and juicy fruit to make custard. Take a look at the mango coconut custard recipe.
Mango coconut custard, summer dessert recipe:
2 cups ripe mangoes
1 cup skimmed milk
1 tbsp coconut extract
3-4 tbsp sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
3-4 mango slices, 6 cherries for garnishing
Directions to make mango custard, the ultimate summer dessert recipe:
1. Cut mangoes into chunks and blend with coconut extract until smooth.
2. In a saucepan, add milk, cornstarch and sugar and mix well till the cornstarch and sugar dissolves.
3. Now add mango and coconut paste in the saucepan.
4. Cook for 2-4 minutes and then add grapes. Put it off flame and pour in a bowl.
5. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours and serve it chilled. Garnish with cherries and mango slices.
Beat the summer heat with a bowl of chilled mango custard!