Mango coconut custard, summer dessert recipe:
2 cups ripe mangoes
1 cup skimmed milk
1 tbsp coconut extract
3-4 tbsp sugar
¼ cup cornstarch
3-4 mango slices, 6 cherries for garnishing
Directions to make mango custard, the ultimate summer dessert recipe:
1. Cut mangoes into chunks and blend with coconut extract until smooth.
2. In a saucepan, add milk, cornstarch and sugar and mix well till the cornstarch and sugar dissolves.
3. Now add mango and coconut paste in the saucepan.
4. Cook for 2-4 minutes and then add grapes. Put it off flame and pour in a bowl.
5. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours and serve it chilled. Garnish with cherries and mango slices.
Beat the summer heat with a bowl of chilled mango custard!
Subscribe to Boldsky