Janmasthami, which is also known as Krishna janmasthami or Lord Krishna's birthday will be celebrated across the nation on 25th August.Among all the festivals that is celebrated, Krishna Janmashtami is very special, as you get to prepare some really special sweet recipes. So today, we shall share with you an easy and simple rava ladoo recipe.
Rava ladoo can be prepared within ten minutes. The main ingredients that go ito this recipe are rava and ghee. The rava ladoo recipe is one of the simplest and best sweet recipes for Krishna Janmashtami, as this sweet dish is also a favourite food for Lord Krishna.
As ladoos are very famous in North India, instead of preparing the same besan or boondi ladoo, try the yummy rava ladoo as a sweet recipe this Janmashtami and please the lord with this delicious sweet recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Fine Rava - 250 g
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Cashews - 8 to 10
- Raisins - 8 to 10
- Dry Coconut - 1 cup
- Take a pan, add ghee. After five minutes, add fine rava and roast it for five to ten minutes.
- After the mentioned time, transfer it to a bowl.
- Now, take a mixy jar and add the grated dry coconut and sugar.
- Keep the powdered mixture aside.
- Boil the milk for about five minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a small pan and add ghee to it. Then, add in the cashews and raisins.
- Now take a big bowl and to it add the roasted rava powdered mixture and fried dried fruits.
- Sprinkle milk and then make small round balls out of it.
- Transfer this on to a plate and offer to Lord Krishna for Krishna Janmashtami.
Try this simple sweet rava ladoo recipe and let us know your feedback.