Rava laddoo, one of the delicious indian sweets to set your sweet mood can be prepared in 10 minutes time. So, why don't you try this delicious Indian sweet today in your kitchen?
2 Cups - Rava 2 Cups - Maida
2 Cups - Powdered Sugar
1 Cup - Ghee
Powder 6 – 7 - Cardamoms
- Pour ghee in a heated pan and roast rava, in thin flame.
- Roast it until you get a good smell and keep it aside.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of ghee and roast maida for 2 minutes.
- Next add roasted rava and roast it again for like 2 – 3 minutes.
- Remove it from the stove when you get a good aroma and spread it on a plate and wait for it to cool.
- Now add the powdered sugar and Cardamom powder.
- Then mix well and make shapes of round laddus.
Serve yourself and your guests with this yummy evening snack.