4 Measuring Cups milk for Channa
3 Measuring Cup Milk For Ras
4 tspb Sugar For Ras
3 Cups Of Water
Saffron, Pista, Almond And Saffron
Directions To Prepare
- First keep three cups of milk for ras to boil. Then boil 4 cups of milk and add lemon juice to it.
- Stir it continuously. Then drain it in a thin muslin cloth.
- Hold it with covered cloth in running water. Drain out the excess water by pressing the cloth as water must not be remaining.
- Add three cups of water and one cup of sugar in a pressure cooker.
- Take the channa out of the cloth and mash it. Make around 15 small size balls from it.
- Toss the balls in a pressure cooker and bring two whistles
- In the mean time check if the milk for ras is ready or not.
- Add sugar to the ras with cardamom, pista, almond and saffron to it. Let it cool for some time
- Take out the channa balls from the pressure cooker with a spoon. Let the water drain out by pressing it little and let it cook.
- When the milk cools down add the channa balls to it. Keep the rasmalai in the fridge.
Your tasty rasmalai is ready to eat.