Rasmalai is a very popular Indian dessert. It can be easily prepared and is very tasty Indian dessert. This mithai made up of milk is savored by many people. Rasmalai is a common Indian dessert and is an important recipe in many Indian festivals and wedding seasons. This dessert is very creamy and just melts in your mouth. The flavour of Indian sweets is very distinct and they are known to extremely delicious. The easy recipe of this mouth watering dessert is given below.
4 Measuring Cups milk for Channa
3 Measuring Cup Milk For Ras
4 tspb Sugar For Ras
3 Cups Of Water
Saffron, Pista, Almond And Saffron
Directions To Prepare
- First keep three cups of milk for ras to boil. Then boil 4 cups of milk and add lemon juice to it.
- Stir it continuously. Then drain it in a thin muslin cloth.
- Hold it with covered cloth in running water. Drain out the excess water by pressing the cloth as water must not be remaining.
- Add three cups of water and one cup of sugar in a pressure cooker.
- Take the channa out of the cloth and mash it. Make around 15 small size balls from it.
- Toss the balls in a pressure cooker and bring two whistles
- In the mean time check if the milk for ras is ready or not.
- Add sugar to the ras with cardamom, pista, almond and saffron to it. Let it cool for some time
- Take out the channa balls from the pressure cooker with a spoon. Let the water drain out by pressing it little and let it cook.
- When the milk cools down add the channa balls to it. Keep the rasmalai in the fridge.
Your tasty rasmalai is ready to eat.