If your kids like chocolates, then why not prepare the easy chocolate burfi recipe. The recipe can be prepared adding honey or jaggery instead of sugar. The flavour of chocolate is so strong that it will dominate the flavour of other ingredients making it taste better than homemade chocolates. Take a look to know how to go about with the chocolate burfi recipe.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe - Delicious & Easy Sweet Dish
1. 250g cocoa powder
2. 1 cup powdered jaggery
3. 3-4 big spoons of ghee (melted)
4. 1 cup upma rava (mildly roasted)
5. 1/2 cup milk (skimmed)
6. 1 cup fresh coconut (grated)
7. 1/2 cup cashews and almonds (for garnish)
Chocolate Burfi Preparation:
1. Blend cocoa powder with milk.
2. In a pan, add cocoa milk mixture, rava, coconut, jaggery, ghee, cardamom and stir until the paste gets thick.
3. Spread the mixture on the greased plate and leave it aside to cool.
4. Cut the burfi into squares and arrange the nuts. Tasty Chocolate burfi ready to serve.