Ganesh Chaturthi is near and its time to work on some ladoo recipe and make some delicious atta ladoos at home. Atta ladoo is one of the most tasty ladoo recipes that one can ever relish. And at the same time this Indian sweets recipe is very easy to make. All you need to accomplish this ladoo recipe is atta (wheat flour), ghee (clkarified butter), pistachios, almonds, cashews and sugar.
And why only Ganesh Chaturthi this mouth watering Indian sweets
recipe can be in fact made on any occasion. People irrespective of
their age group are sure to relish atta ladoos. The blend of
several nuts used in this recipe gives it an awesome flavour and
taste. Here is a simple recipe for making the atta ladoos.
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Atta (wheat flour)- 2-3 cups
- Ghee (clarified butter)- 1cup
- Sugar- 2cups
- Pistachios- ¼ cup (powder)
- Almonds- ½ cup (broken into pieces)
- Cashews- ½ cup (broken into pieces)
- Place a deep bottomed frying pan over a gas oven and add the ghee to it. Keep on a low flame.
- Now let the ghee get heated and then add the atta. Keep stirring on a low flame for a few minutes and then add the sugar.
- Keep stirring the all the ingredients in the pan until it turns golden in colour and a nice smell comes out.
- Now take the pan off the flame and spread out the atta in a large open vessel; let it cool.
- Add the pistachios powder in it and blend well. Also add the almonds and cashews to the sticky atta paste. Mix well.
- Take some of the mixture in your hand and roll them into small balls. Form such small balls out of the entire mixture and keep aside.
- Your atta ladoo is now ready to be served.
- Serve them cold to your guests.
Make this Ganesh Chaturthi more special with this amazing sweet dish. You can also have it on any other day as an usual sweet tooth recipe.