It's Christmas and it is the best time of the year to prepare some of the best recipes. Cakes are the most common recipes that are prepared during Christmas, but this Christmas we will tell you how to prepare strawberry ice cream instead.
Strawberry ice cream is the most delicious and coolest recipe that you can try this Christmas season. The procedure for the ice cream is very easy. However, you will have to wait for an hour to have that yummy cup of deliciousness.
Strawberry has many health benefits associated with it. It is best for your skin, as it reduces the wrinkles and keeps your skin looking younger and glowing. Strawberry also reduces the risk of heart diseases and improves your memory power.
So, why wait, let's start by having a look at this delicious recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 1hour 45 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Strawberries - 300 gm
- Cream - 2 cups
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Blend the strawberries first in a mixy jar.
- Now, transfer this mixture to a bowl.
- Add sugar, cream and milk to this.
- Tranfer the mixture to a tray.
- Keep the tray in a freezer for one hour.
- After one hour, remove the tray.
- Later blend the mixture.
- And again tranfer the mixture to the tray.
- Now, freeze it for 45 minutes.
- Most delicious strawberry ice cream is now ready to be served and enjoyed during the Christmas celebration.