No meal is really complete without a lip smacking dessert. But who has time to pour over complicated dessert recipes. So let us stick with a standard strawberry and cream dessert. This easy dessert recipe can be gourmet if you make it with an air of expertise. Strawberry and cream is a safe bet for any party because strawberry desserts are loved by all. Everyone starting from kids to grown up people will enjoy strawberry with cream.
Strawberry desserts are not only popular but also quickly prepared. If you have an unplanned party at your house, you can rustle up this easy dessert recipe in just 10 minutes. All you need are some fresh strawberries and whipped cream. If you cannot get fresh strawberries then use canned ones to make strawberry cream dessert.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Strawberries- 20
- Fresh Cream: 4 cups
- Honey- 2tbsp
- Sugar candy-8
- Milk- 2tbsp
1. First of all, you need to take half of the strawberries and cut them into small pieces. Remove the seeds if you can.
2. Add 2 spoons of milk to these chopped strawberries and blend them together to form a thick paste.
3. After that, you need to whip up the cream for this strawberry dessert. Please remember that fresh cream is not the same as whipped cream.
4. Take the cream in a large bowl and add honey to it. Now take an electronic beater and ship up the cream with honey.
5. Usually, cream is not sweet. The honey will sweeten the cream and add a nice under-taste to the dish.
6. Take 8 serving cups. You can also use wide cocktail glasses.
7. Take 2 scoops of whipped cream and pour it into the cups. Then push the cream to the sides to make some space in the middle.
8. Add one scoop of strawberry slush here. Cover it up with some more cream.
9. Garnish each cup with a strawberry (whole). You can drizzle some honey if you like your dessert to be extra sweet!
Serve this strawberry and cream dessert after dinner or with champagne.