Raw Mangoes are best to relish in any season provided they are made used the best way. Our rasams, salads and rice specialties can be prepared differently by replacing tamarind juice with raw mango juice. Raw mangoes are antioxidant and vitamin c rich fruits. If, for a change, you wish to have a different flavored jam instead of the boring fruit jams available in stores try our raw mango jam recipe.
Raw Mango Jam Recipe, Best Mango Season Recipe -
1. 2 cups Raw Mango (peeled and finely grated)
2. 1 cup sugar
3. ' cup water
4. Pinch of Cardamom
5. Pinch of salt (optional)
Raw Mango Jam Recipe Preparation:
1. In a vessel, boil a cup of sugar with ' cup water and wait until it forms a thick syrup.
2. In another vessel fry the grated raw mango until soft and add it to the syrup.
3. Boil the sugar mango mixture until it reaches jam consistency
4. Add pinch of cardamom and salt. Tasty raw mango jam is ready to savor.
Enjoy the tasty raw mango jam with bread, dosas, chapatis and rotis.