You might be wondering how to experiment with mangoes this season. Get into a 'Tropical Paradise' with a bite of tasty and delicious mango cake. A mango cake recipe will give you a great delight of the taste buds. It is not only yummy but looks inviting too.
If you are bored by mango shakes and salads then try out this mango cake recipe. Children will simply fall in love this fruit cake recipe. And your friends will definitely demand for a slice of mango cake every time they come to your home. You need to use mango pulp and essence to grant your fruit cake recipe an exotic aroma.
Give a place to the 'King of all fruits' in your cake and see how it generates appreciating tones in your favour. Here is the mango cake recipe for you.
Ingredients For Making Mango Cake:
- Cake pans of 8 inches- 2
- All Purpose Flour (maida)- 250gms
- Butter- 200-250gms
- Eggs- 5-6
- Baking Powder-1½ tbsp
- Sugar- 150-200gms
- Salt- ½tsp
- Mango Puree- 1 cup
- Mango Essence- 1tbsp
- Cashew Nuts- 50gms
- Cream- 3-4 cups
- Mango- 2-3
- Strawberry- 1
- Raisins- 50gms
- Butter Paper- 3-4
Procedure Of Making A Mango Cake:
- Pre heat oven to 135 degrees.
- Apply some butter on the surfaces of all the round cake pans.
- Dust flour on the cake pans and finally place two butter papers at the bottom of each.
- Beat the eggs and butter in a container and keep it aside.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and pass it through a sieve.
- Now add 4-5tbsp of sugar,salt, mango puree and mango essence into the egg-butter mixture.
- Beat the mixture well for about 3-4 minutes.
- After the mixture blends well, add the cashew nuts and raisins into it.
- Now slowly stir the contents in the bowl for 1-2 minutes and leave it to rest.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into the two baking pans in equal proportions.
- Place it inside the oven.
- Allow it to bake for 45-50 minutes or until done.
- Till the cake gets baked you can take the cream and the rest of the sugar in a bowl and mix the contents well.
- Keep the mixture aside.
- Cut the mangoes into small cubes and keep it in a bowl.
- After your cake gets baked bring it outside and place it gently on a plate.
- Cover all sides of the cake with the cream
- And at last place a strawberry in the middle and decorate it with mango cubes for garnishing.
- Your mango cake is ready to be served.
This mouth watering mango cake recipe is a treat worth giving while the mango season lasts.