Jams, wow! The moment kids here the name, they get all excited to just eat them up. They would love to have jams as a bread, roti or even a dosa spread.
Meanwhile, the main concern for all the mothers is, how healthy and nutritious are the jams that are bought from the market stores?
So, why worry dear mothers? When you can prepare it right at home. Today, we shall share with you the recipe of pineapple jam. Not to worry, the pineapple jam recipe is very simple and easy to prepare too.
As you cook, the aroma of the pineapple will be so good that you yourself would surely want to taste some.As we mentioned, jam is one thing that kids would always want to eat.
They probably may demand for it often. You can include this jam in their meals to make the meals more interesting.
So, why don't you have a look at this simple, easy pineapple jam recipe?
Serves - 1 bottle
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 40 minutes
Pineapple - 1 full fruit (chopped)
Sugar - 2 cups
Colouring agent - 1/4th teaspoon
Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Take a mixy jar and add the chopped pineapples with half a cup of water.
- Grind it to make a smooth paste.
- Transfer the puree to a bowl.
- Now place a pan on the stove and then transfer the pineapple puree to the pan.
- Stir it for ten minutes.
- Next add sugar and continue stirring it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- After the mentioned time, add the colouring agent (preferably yellow) and 1 teaspoon of lemon.
- Continue to stir.
- Once the mixture becomes thick and sticky, transfer it to a serving bowl.
Serve it with bread or rotis and watch those cute little smiles
Do try the special pineapple jam recipe and let us know your feedback.