Want to try something different? Something that is yummy and chocolatey? Then, today's recipe is just for you.
We shall prepare eggless chocolate cake today. Hmmm, this cake just as the name says- irresistible.
For all those who don't eat egg, you can surely try and make this chocolate eggless cake.
This is a very easy recipe, and your family and your friends will love to eat it.
So why wait, let's start cooking eggless chocolate cake.
Serves - 4
Preperation time -15 min
Cooking time - 30 minutes
- Condensed milk - 1 to 2 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Butter - 2 cup
- Cocoa powder - 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1/2 cup
- Baking soda - 1/2 cup
- In a bowl, add 1 cup mik, 1 cup sugar and 3/4 cup butter. Beatall the ingredients well.
- Take a sieve, put 4 to 5 tbsp cocoa powder , 1/2 tbsp baking powder, 1/2 tbsp baking soda 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour ( maida) . Sieve it well.
- Now, add this combined mixture to the bowl and fold it well. Make sure no lumps are formed.
- Now, add 1 tbsp pf vanilla extract. And mix it well again.
- Make sure the mixture is a little moist. To make it a little moist, add 1/2 cup milk accordingly.
- In the pressure cooker, add 1/2 cup of salt.
- Now take a cake tin and neatly apply butter inside the tin.
- Take a butter paper and place it inside the tin.
- Now, pour the mixture gently to the cake tin and place it inside the cooker.
- Bake the cake for about 30 minutes.
- Remember to remove the whistle of the pressure cooker when you bake the cake.
- After 30 to 40 minutes open the cooker.
- Now, hot and yummy, tasty eggless chocolate cake is ready to serve.
- Do try this awesome eggless cake recipe and let us know your feedback.