This Valentines day, keep you date private by cooking his favorite Valentine brownies at home. Chocolate is the most favourite ingredient of cupid 'the god of love'. Scientifically, it is a good aphrodisiac that can make couples mate and enjoy the moment. Brownies are best to make if kids are at home as they will love cakes and the maker. Surprise kids and family on Vday with homemade valentine brownies and enjoy.
Valentine Brownies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter
- 4 ounce unsweetened chocolate (pieced)
- 4 ounce semisweet chocolate (pieced)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour/ maida
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract (for flavour)
Preparing Chocolate Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line a sheet of foil in the base of the baking pan.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, chocolates and keep stirring. Leave it aside.
3. In a mixing large bowl, add cocoa, salt and sifted flour. Whisk well.
4. Add the flour mixture to a mixer with eggs (beaten), sugar and blend well.
5. Fold in chocolate butter paste with vanilla and then the flour mix. Bake for about half an hour on until the toothpick inserted comes clear.
Your icing can be white chocolate or heart shaped jellies or even hot chocolate sauce. Tasty valentine brownies are ready.