Most of us need absolutely no motivation for binging on some cinnamon rolls. However, if you are a fan of Katrina Kaif, then you have an added reason to learn this cinnamon rolls recipe. The grape vine says that Katrina Kaif absolutely adores cinnamon rolls. Despite her micro-biotic diet, she cannot resist the temptation of this dessert recipe. She can eat up to 3 cinnamon rolls at a time !
This recipe for cinnamon rolls is a relatively simple one. This
is so that you can make your favourite star's favourite dish in
Serves: 10 Rolls
Preparation Time: 90 minutes
- Milk- 1 cup
- Cold butter- 100 grams
- All purpose flour- 3 cups
- White sugar- 1/2 cup
- Instant Yeast- 1/2 cup
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Brown sugar- 2tbsp
- Egg- 1 (beaten)
- Cinnamon powder- 1tbsp
- Mould or muffin cups- 10
1. Heat milk on a low flame. When it bubbles, add 75 grams butter to it and stir it in. Let the butter melt completely and then take it off the flame.
2. In a large mixing bowl, take flour, white sugar, salt and yeast. Pour small amounts of the milk and butter mixture at a time; stir it in slowly.
3. Knead a dough that is soft and fluffy. Use a half a cup of water if it gets very dry.
4. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and let it ferment for half an hour.
5. Meanwhile mix the rest of the butter with cinnamon powder, brown sugar and beaten egg. Beat the mixture for at least 5 minutes to make it uniform.
6. Grease the moulds with butter and divide the dough equally among the 10 cups.
7. Glaze the muffin cups with the cinnamon and butter mixture.
8. Pre-heat over to 200 degrees and bake it for 25 minutes on 80 per cent power.
9. Give standing time for at least 10 minutes and then remove the baking dish from the micro-oven.
The cinnamon rolls are most delicious when they are eaten fresh from the oven. You can have them with your coffee or fresh juices.