The best part about the Christmas season is the yummy sweet treats that you can get to eat throughout the season like the cakes and muffins. So, get ready to prepare some of the best recipes for this Christmas season. As a part of Christmas special recipes, today we shall share with you an easy banana and choco chip muffin recipe.
Trust us, you'll surely be happy that you tried this recipe at home. Generally, muffins are soft, but this muffin recipe tastes awesome and is also more softer and sweeter to the other muffin recipes, as the main ingredient we use is banana. A ripe banana can make the muffin taste more sweeter and tastier than the rest.
The other speciality of this muffin is the choco chips. Banana and choco chips blend really well together that when you take a bite of the muffin, the banana can melt in your mouth and the choco chips can give it a crunchy taste.
Well, let's start preparing the banana choco chip muffin recipe that is a perfect dessert for this Christmas season.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 25 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Banana - 3 (ripened)
- Choco chips - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Butter - 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence - 1/4th teaspoon
- Banana essence - 1/4th teaspoon
- Maida - 2 cups
- Baking soda - 1/4th teaspoon
- Baking powder - 1/4th teaspoon
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Take a bowl and add the bananas into it. Smash them well until it turns to a paste. Keep it aside.
- Take another bowl, add eggs, vanilla essence and butter, and beat this mixture well.
- To the same bowl, add maida, banana essence, baking soda and sugar, and beat the ingredients well.
- Now, add the smashed banana to the mixture.
- Then add the choco chips to the mixture.
- Mix them well.
- Take a scoop and transfer this mixture into a muffin mold.
- Place it in the oven for 20 minutes at 150 degree Celsius (around 350 degree Farenheit)
- After the mentioned time, you can remove the muffins.
- Do prepare this muffin recipe for this Christmas season and serve it to your family and friends.
- Try this easy muffin recipe and let us know your feedback.