There is just a week more to go for the most colouful and joyous festival. Yes that's Chritmas!! So, on this special occasion, we are sharing our secret on how to prepare yummy cream biscuits. Well, that sounds just wonderful!
The main recipes for Christmas are different types of cakes, muffins and now we shall add biscuits as well, to this recipe basket. Biscuits are very easy to prepare and take less time in preparing as well. Varieties of biscuit recipes can be prepared. Among which, we shall tell you how to prepare cheese and almond biscuit recipe.
Basic ingredients can be added while preparing the biscuits. But, as the name suggests, we shall add cheese and almonds today to our recipe.
This biscuit recipe is healthy too along with being tasty, as we add cheese and almonds that are good for the body. This is a special recipe that you can try for Christmas. The best combination for a biscuit is tea or coffee.
So, let us prepare the cheese and almond biscuit by having a look at the recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Wheat Flour - 2 cups
- Grated Cheese - 1 cup
- Almonds - 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Fine Sugar - 1/4th cup
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Baking Salt - 1/4th teaspoon
- Take a bowl, add wheat flour, butter, fine sugar and baking salt. Mix them well.
- Then add grated cheese and the finely chopped almonds.
- Now, mix them well.
- Add milk accordingly to make a dough, check the consistency.
- Place the dough on a flat surface and knead the entire dough.
- Make sure that the dough is at least half to one inch in thickness.
- Now, using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into equal parts and trasfer them into the biscuit tray (or the baking tray).
- Place the tray in the oven and bake it at 180 degree Celsius for 15 to 18 minutes.
- After the mentioned time, remove the biscuits and serve it hot.
- Prepare this relishing recipe for christmas and let us know your feedback.