If you need a chocolate recipe that is different and also an ideally a fast way to celebrate your special day of love then this is the one for you. It makes use of a special kind of milk chocolate, one that is white in colour and that makes all the difference to the dish.
Ingredients For White Chocolate Fudge:
1. White chocolate chips 1 cup or a bar of white chocolate (grated)
2. Sweet condensed milk 1 can
3. Butter ' cup
4. Cinnamon powder1 tablespoon
5. Vanilla essence 2-3 drops
6. Salt 1 pinch
Procedure For Making White Chocolate Fudge:
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave for 2 minutes on 80 percent power. It will start melting.
- Now pour the condensed milk over it, stir well and microwave for another 3 minutes.
- When the mixture starts bubbling stir in the butter and dust some cinnamon powder on top. Microwave for 2 minutes on 60 percent power.
- Remove and stir in some more cinnamon powder and pinch of salt. Microwave for 2 minutes on 60 percent power.
- Pour this bubbling mixture into a baking tray and refrigerate for an hour.
When it is set, you can cut shapes out of the white chocolate fudge and serve creatively for V Day.