When winter knocks at the door, you welcome it with lots of fun, happiness and obviously with cakes, pastries, puddings and loaves.
Fruit cakes, mixed fruit loaf, salted puddings, etc., can make your winter days awesome. Yes, there are lots of bakeries around every city that come up with delicious desserts, but making something at home can make your kids and other family members happier.
How about making the banana nut loaf for this Christmas season? This soft and sweet dessert can make your Christmas happier and brighter. You can even engage your kids in making the dish and they will be super-excited for sure. Follow the ingredients and the complete procedure below.
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
Also Read: Christmas Special: Apple Honey Cake Recipe
1. Bananas - 3
2. Refined Flour - 1½ cup
3. Butter - ½ cup
4. Caster Sugar - ½ cup
5. Chocolate-hazelnut Spread - ½ cup
6. Eggs - 2
7. Hazelnut - ½ cup (roughly chopped)
8. A pinch of salt
9. Vanilla Essence - 2-3 drops
10. Baking Powder - 1½ tsp
11. Milk - ¼th cup
Also Read: Easy Strawberry Cake Recipe
1. Take a large bowl and add sugar and butter to it. Now, beat well until both the ingredients mix well and become creamy.
2. Now, add eggs and beat again. Add a few drops of vanilla essence and beat well. Peel the banana and break them into small pieces. Take the pieces into a bowl and smash them with a fork. Now, add the smashed banana into the egg and butter mixture.
3. Also, add chocolate-hazelnut spread into it and blend everything well again. Then, add baking powder, refined flour and a pinch of salt into the batter and mix all in a cut and fold process with a spatula. Later, add little milk and mix again. Spread chopped hazelnuts on the batter.
4. Grease a loaf plate with butter and pour the batter into it. Sprinkle rest of the hazelnuts from top and close it airtight. Pre-heat your oven at 180 degree Celsius and let the loaf be baked for around 30 minutes.
5. When it is baked evenly, let it cool down in room temperature and then demould it. Cut the loaf into slices and serve on a serving platter.