Diwali means lots of yummy foods, and sweets take a special place among those. Diwali is one of the most favourite festivals for kids, as they are fond of sweets and fried foods.
If you're looking to prepare something different to please your kids and the rest of your family members, here's the biscuit ladoo recipe you must try your hand at.
Trust us, the preparation is simple and this is something that no one in your family might have had before. So, why not surprise them, right? Then, have a look at the complete recipe, below.
Also Read: Roasted Capsicum Soup For Diwali: Video
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 25 minutes
1. Marie Biscuits - 1 packet
2. Condensed Milk - ½ cup
3. Cocoa Powder - 4 tbsp
4. Milk - 2 tsp
5. Dry Fruits - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
6. Rainbow Sprinklers - 1 tsp
7. Chocolate - ½ bowl (grated)
8. Coconut Powder - 4 tbsp
1. Take a grinder and grind the biscuits into a powdered form. Take a bowl and add 2-3 spoons of condensed milk into it. Add cocoa powder and mix it well.
2. You will get a thick consistency of the mixture. Now, it's time to add the biscuit powder into it. Mix everything well. Now, add dry fruits that you have kept aside.
3. If you want you can add more condensed milk and cocoa powder into the mixture. They will only make the ladoos more creamier.
4. Again, you need to mix everything well. You need thick and semi-dry mixture, so that you can shape it in the form of a ladoo.
5. Now, grease your palm with little ghee and take a portion out of the mixture. Make ladoos and place them on a plate. Decorate the ladoos with grated chocolate, desiccated coconut powder and rainbow sprinklers.
6. Refrigerate the ladoos for 10-12 minutes and serve them to your loved ones.
Isn't making biscuit ladoo super easy? You can flatten the mixture on a tray and cut it into square or diamond shapes to make biscuit burfis as well. So, do prepare this on Diwali and enjoy it with your family.