If you are dieting and meanwhile finding it really hard to stay away from food, then we have good news for you.! For those who are on diet, the best option for them is to take a sip of the vegetable lemon and pepper soup. This soup not only tastes great but it is a very healthy soup.
For the vegetable lemon soup, we add the different flavours of spices along with healthy vegetables.
The recipe is also best suited for kids too. You can serve this soup as a starter or as a heathy drink that you can have anytime of the day.
So, let's take a look at how to prepare this healthy vegetable lemon and pepper soup drink.
Cooking time- 15 minutes
Preperation time - 15 minutes
Carrot - 1 cup (Chopped)
Onions -1 cup (Chopped)
Capsicum -1 cup (Chopped)
Spring Onions - 1 cup (Chopped)
Cabbage -1 cup (Chopped)
Garlic- 1/4 Teaspoon
Ginger - 1/4 Teaspoon (Chopped)
Corn Flour - 3 Teaspoon
Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
Lemon Juice- 2 Teaspoon
Vegetable Stalk- 2 Cups
- Take a pan and add oil. Once heated, add ginger and garlic and saute them.
- Then add onions, carrots, capsicum, cabbage and spring onions.
- Saute them well. Now add the vegetable stalk.
- Then add pepper and salt.
- Keep stirring.
- Now mix the corn flour with some water to make it a paste.
- Then add this paste to the vegetable soup.
- Now add lemon juice and continue to stir it for five minutes.
- Then let it boil for five to ten minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves on the soup and serve the hot and healthy soup.