Ash Gourd Soup Recipe -
1. 1 cup Ash gourd (chopped)
2. 1/2 cup cabbage (chopped)
3. 1 tsp corn flour
4. Pinch of cinnamon powder - 1 stick
5. 1/4 cup fresh cream (optional)
6. 1/2 tsp pepper powder
7. salt to taste
1. Pressure cook chopped ash gourd and cabbage with 2 1/2 cups of water.
2. Mash the boiled vegetables and bring it to boil.
3. Add cinnamon powder, fresh cream, corn flour and salt. Stir for 2 minutes.
4. Tasty ash gourd soup ready to serve.
5. Serve ash gourd hot, seasoning with pepper.
Relish the ash gourd soup recipe, the best vegetarian diet recipe and get fit and fine.