Juice is a healthy drink. Many people prefer having a glass of fresh fruit juice in breakfast. While juices can be made with fresh fruits or vegetables, smoothies are a drink that are not only filling but healthy too. Made with healthy ingredients such as yogurt or milk, smoothies are a nutritious drink for gym freaks. If you workout and want to boost your stamina, have a glass of smoothie. A glass of fruity smoothie can be a great treat to boost up a lazy morning! Here are two simple recipes to make yogurt smoothies using fresh fruits.
Yogurt banana raspberry smoothie recipe:
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Yogurt- 1 cup
- Raspberries- 1 cup
- Bananas- 2-3 (peeled)
- Sugar- 4tbsp (you can also use honey)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Whisk yogurt in a bowl until smooth. Strain the yogurt and pour in a blender.
- Add raspberries, banana, sugar or honey in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Strain and pour in the glasses. Serve it chilled.
Yogurt kiwi, and strawberry smoothie recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Low fat vanilla yogurt- 1cup
- Kiwi- 3-4
- Orange juice- ½ glass
- Strawberries- 1 cup
- Sugar- 2tbsp
- Add yogurt in a bowl and whisk it until smooth. You can add little water to increase the quantity.
- Peel the kiwis and cut them in medium sized pieces. You can also chop them. This makes it easy to blend the fruit.
- Strain the yogurt and pour in the blender. Add kiwis, strawberries and orange juice. Blend till the mix becomes smooth.
- Strain and serve. You can add ice cubes if you want to enjoy a chilled smoothie.
These are few yogurt smoothie recipes that can be made within 10 minutes. Rejuvenate your mood and boost your energy by having these smoothies. Which is your favourite smoothie recipe? Drop a comment.