Ever tried the red clover tea that is authentically American? Red clovers are very beneficial to the body and are best to have after meal. They are estrogen supplements, slim the possibility of miscarriages. The red clover flowers are dried, powdered and are boiled in hot water. Today, we shall tell on how to make the native American recipe the easy way. Take a look.
Red Clover Tea – Herbal Tea Recipe
- 1 cup red clover blossoms/ leaves
- Lemon juice
- Fresh Mint leaves
- You can also add dandelion leaves
Preparing The Herbal Tea:
1. You can dry or chop the flowers and leaves of red clover, mint and dandelion. Put them in an earthenware teapot.
2. Boil water in a vessel and add the water to the teapot. Allow it to cool.
3. Strain the remnants and serve with a few drops of fresh lemon and honey.
Tasty red clover tea serves 2.
Note: The herbal tea can also have different add ons like holy basil and oregano. Tastes different and healthy.